Mortgage insurance does not protect you personally or insure your home, yet it insures the bank if you default on your loan. Homeowners insurance provides coverage for you and your home in the event of an unexpected loss.
What does homeowners insurance cover?
- Property Damage
- Natural Disasters
- Standard Home Liability
- Extra Money for Living
- Personal Property Coverage (personal belongings)
- Value of your home
- Crime rate in the area surrounding your home
- Amount of prior claims
- The state in which you live
5 Things You Must Know Regarding Homeowners Insurance
- Decide what kind of coverage is best for YOU
- Understand Actual Cost Value and Replacement Cost Value
- Determine if you want more liability and medical coverage
- Take advantage of the discounting options
- Flood insurance is not included and is usually purchased separately
Get a a FREE quote today!
Check out the rest of our blog here.
With the tag line “More Options. More Savings”, Triton promotes the ability to offer clients hundreds of quotes from leading carriers. The agency offers home, auto, umbrella, business and worker’s compensations products. Since 1993 Triton Agency has forged a path leading the way through Florida’s very complex insurance environment. Call us today for more information!